Friday, July 10, 2015

"I Always Knew I Was Different"

[caption: I knew I was different ever since I was a child. I was drawn to things people told me I shouldn't be.]

Seems like it's gonna be an awww post, at first, doesn't it? Well...


caption: [For many years I tried to escape through fantasy worlds. But it was only through others that I found the answers to my question.]

caption: [It took me a long time to save for the treatment I needed. And I travelled halfway across the world to ensure my care was the very best.]

caption: [I was nervous as the surgeon explained the procedure, but I knew I was making the right choice. As I fell asleep on the operating table, I was certain of one thing.]

caption: [I would finally be able to be myself].

caption: AND IMMOLATE MY ENEMIES IN ETERNAL FLAME. I AM RAGE INCARNATE. YOUR WORLD SHALL BURN.
                                                                   

                                                                   

1 comment:

  1. O.O Okay, that was unexpected. I am now understanding your references to the gold at the beginning of the comic. I have the feeling I will need to read this again for me too think it's funny.

    ReplyDelete